Since my original theme got quite complicated when my dream cot bumper wouldn’t fit our cot I have spent a couple of weeks in denial trying to find a way to make it fit, I then moved onto searching for similar one – which didn’t go overly well and nearly drove me to consider making one myself. For some of you this may not sound too crazy but for me this would inevitably turn into sewing carnage.
Then at the weekend we’ve made a bit of a random purchase – a Noah’s Arc print by Alex Clark, only to find out my lovely mother in law bought us a wooden Noah’s ark toy and before we knew it we had a bit of theme going. Even if my original colours went completely out of the window.
The new scheme is little bit less matchy matchy and mainly based around random pops of primary colours which I hope will be much easier to achieve.
In other news our garden is slowly been turned up side down (this is true especially for the uprooted conifer trees) and I will share some quite worrying progress photos soon.